How do I Buy Firearms?
How to Buy a Firearm
Ordering a firearm from us is simple and easy. It can be done in 4 easy steps.
1. Select your firearm from our extensive selection of in-stock firearms. Our website inventory is live. If it shows in stock, then you can order it.
2. Verify the firearm can ship to you. Type in your zip code to see if the firearm you have selected complies with your state and local laws. If so, then add it to your cart and start the checkout process.
3. Choose your FFL. We have an extensive network of pre-approved dealers in most cities who are ready to be the final stop in your firearm purchase. Our FFL selection page will show you dealers closest to you. Pick the one you want to use. If they are on the list.. then we have everything we need to ship them your firearm. If you want to use a dealer not on our approved network... just type in their shipping information manually during checkout.
4. Your gun will arrive at your dealer in a few days. As soon as you finish the checkout process we will get to work shipping your order. We will email you and your dealer tracking information when your order ships. Once it arrives your dealer will contact you to come in and complete your background check so you can take home your new firearm.
It is that simple!
Here is a few other helpful tips.
All rifles will be shipped UPS Ground to the lower 48 states, and USPS to Alaska and Hawaii.
Unless specifically requested, handguns will ship UPS 2nd Day Air to C&R holders and US Priority Mail to dealers.
- Handguns can only ship UPS 2nd Day Air Monday through Wednesday, and UPS Next Day Air can ship Monday through Thursday, per UPS shipping restrictions.
If you do have a FFL or 03 C&R License, please submit in one of the ways below:
Email: [email protected]
Fax*: (513) 424-9970
Mail*: AimSurplus, LLC. , 225 American Way, Monroe, OH 45050
The Following Applies to ALL Firearm Purchases:
- We reserve the right to deny a purchase for any reason.
- You must be a citizen of the United States to make a purchase.
- All items purchased from AimSurplus are for lawful uses only.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms.
Federal, State, and Local Laws Relating to Firearms Purchases:
We comply with ALL Local, State, and Federal laws. You must be aware of any Federal, State, or Local laws affecting your purchase.
Please Note: You must be at least 18 years old to purchase Long Guns (Rifles and Shotguns), and at least 21 to purchase Handguns, Lower Receivers*, and Pistol-Grip-Only (PGO) Shotgun type firearms.
You must also be a resident of the same state as the transferring dealer for Handguns, Frames/Receivers, and PGO Shotgun-type firearms.
Shipping Firearms to States with Magazine Restrictions:
For states/counties/cities with capacity restrictions, firearms that are not otherwise restricted will be shipped without the magazine(s).
You can visit our State Products Restrictions page at the bottom of our website for more information about your local and state purchasing restrictions and requirements.
If you have any questions about a firearm purchase please contact us at:
888-748-5252 or [email protected]