At AimSurplus, LLC., we are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. We have been serving the shooting sports and military collectible community since 1997, and we truly value our customers. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with suggestions or comments.
Mail: AimSurplus, LLC.
225 American Way
Monroe, OH 45050
Phone: (888) 748-5252 or (513) 424-9960
Fax: (513) 424-9970
Making A Purchase*
*All items purchased from AimSurplus, LLC.. are for lawful use only.
It is our company policy to sell ammunition and firearms to US citizens only.
AimSurplus, LLC. is not an exporter and cannot ship outside the U.S.A., or to freight forwarding companies who then ship outside the U.S.
We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Browse our online catalog, click on any items you wish to buy and add them to your shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Check Out” and you will be asked for a few details so we can complete your order. You must then accept the terms and conditions, certify the Ammunition Purchase requirements (if applicable), then click on PLACE ORDER. You will then be redirected to our payment processor where you will enter your credit card and billing address.
- PLEASE NOTE: your credit card will be authorized immediately upon order placement.
We only accept credit card payments for internet orders. Please call toll free (888)748-5252 for other payment options. We accept American Express, Discover, Visa and Mastercard at NO EXTRA CHARGE! If you are making payment with a debit card, please understand AIM, Inc. will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with this purchase; this includes any charges associated with a processing error.
Sales Tax Charges
SALES TAX WILL BE COLLECTED FOR ORDERS SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:
AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY.
The above-listed states (except IN, LA, VA, & WV) have indicated that a completed UNIFORM SALES & USE TAX EXEMPTION/RESALE CERTIFICATE is acceptable as a resale/exemption certificate for sales and use tax. The issuer and the recipient have the responsibility to determine the proper use of this certificate under applicable laws in each state, as these may change from time to time.
Orders shipped to Ohio destinations or picked up at our location will be charged Butler county sales tax rates.
- A Vendor’s License does not grant tax exempt status, only a completed UNIFORM SALES & USE TAX EXEMPTION/RESALE CERTIFICATE.
Any applicable tax exempt certificates must be completed BEFORE purchases are made. No refunds of sales taxes will be given upon completion of the purchase.
By purchasing from AimSurplus, LLC either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are at least 21 years of age.
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Are a U.S. citizen and have never renounced his or her US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
It is Required for you to have a copy of your signed Federal Firearms License, or Collector of Curio & Relics License on file with us BEFORE ordering Firearms from this Website. It is also required to have a copy of any local or state licenses required for a firearm purchase to be on file. All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be Deleted without notice AimSurplus, LLC. reserves the right to limit the purchase of multiple Firearms.
PLEASE NOTE: The individual paying for a firearm(s) and picking up from the receiving FFL dealer must be the same person. You must use your credit card when purchasing a firearm. Example: Person A cannot purchase a firearm using Person B’s credit card. The BATFE considers this a straw purchase.
The Following Applies to ALL Firearm Purchases:
- We reserve the right to deny a purchase for any reason.
- You must be a citizen of the United States to make a purchase.
- All items purchased from AimSurplus, LLC. are for lawful uses only.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms. The individual paying for the firearm and completing the 4473 Firearms Transaction Record must be the same person (the intended owner).
We are very happy to transfer a firearm for you from another dealer or individual. We charge $30.00 for outside transfers.
Please contact AimSurplus before you have any firearms shipped to us, so we can note what is being shipped, who it is for, and where it is coming from. Also, if the sender needs a copy of AimSurplus’s FFL, it is on our website, or we can fax or email them a copy.
Local Pick-up hours:
Our showroom for local customers is currently closed until further notice.
For pick up orders you can pay via Cash, Credit Card, Check, or Money Order:
- There is a $5000 limit on Cash transactions PER ORDER. This limit also applies to Checks and Money Orders.
- For credit card orders, we can only hold an order for 7 days. After 7 days, we must process or cancel the order. You can reorder at your earliest opportunity.
- We do not charge any additional fees for using a credit card (Except for returns). We accept AMEX, Discover, Visa, and Mastercard.
- If you place an order for pickup online, there will not be an option to choose a method of payment. You must bring payment with you when picking up.
Our showroom for local customers is currently closed until further notice.
All rifle and ammunition orders will be shipped UPS Ground (no PO Box addresses, please) to the lower 48 states. Rifles will ship USPS to Alaska and Hawaii. We cannot ship ammunition directly to AK and HI; ammunition must go through a freight forwarder.
Unless specifically requested, handguns will ship UPS 2nd Day Air to C&R holders and USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail to dealers.
- Handguns can only ship UPS 2nd Day Air Monday through Wednesday, and UPS Next Day Air can ship Monday through Thursday, per UPS shipping restrictions.
Accessory orders being shipped to a PO Box will ship US Mail. Unless specifically requested, accessory orders with free shipping will ship either UPS Ground, UPS Sure Post or UPS Mail Innovations (depending on weight) or First Class Mail, at our discretion.
It is the customer’s responsibility to enter their shipping address correctly. The checkout system will show the shipping address at the beginning of the checkout process, and once again at the end.
PLEASE VERIFY THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT before submitting the order. We will ship to the address submitted. You will receive an email when the order is placed again allowing you to verify the address is correct before it ships.
PLEASE NOTE: In most circumstances the shipping address on an order CANNOT be changed after the order has shipped.
For packages that are returned to us because of an incorrect address, customers will be liable for return shipping charges to re-ship your order.
Shipping Items with Lithium Batteries:
Optics, lights, and any other items that come with a lithium battery will only ship USPS* (with the battery). UPS is now charging additional HAZMAT fees for packages containing lithium batteries.
- For orders that contain ammunition and an item or items with lithium batteries, the items will ship separately. Ammunition will ship via UPS Ground, and the optic/electronic item will ship via USPS.
All items except ammunition* can be upgraded to ship UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air, for additional shipping charges. Orders must be placed by phone to upgrade, and are subject to UPS regulations.
- *Optics, lights, and any other items that come with a lithium battery may ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day (for applicable extra charges), but the batteries will not be included.
- Expedited shipping methods are affected by Holidays however, especially the period from Thanksgiving through Christmas and New Years.
Please call for accurate shipping quotes and estimated delivery times.
Packages with Signature Requirements:
- ALL Firearms will ship Adult Signature Required.
- All COMPLETE AR upper receivers & Optics will ship Signature required.
- Ultimately it is the delivery driver’s discretion whether they will drop your package, or require a signature.
For accurate shipping costs, please place firearm and ammunition orders separately, as firearms and ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package. Before placing an order for multiple items:
- We cannot split an order so that firearms go to the dealer and the ammo/accessories ship to you, so other items must be ordered separately if you want them to ship to your address.
- If you do order a firearm and ammunition/accessory items in the same order, and it is shipping to a dealer, be sure to confirm with the dealer that they will accept the other items.
- AimSurplus, LLC. will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery, and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship your package.
Shipping firearms to states with magazine restrictions:
For states/counties/cities with capacity restrictions, firearms that are not otherwise restricted will be shipped without the magazine(s).
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days after the order is placed, but high volume periods can change shipping times drastically.Please call or email for an approximation of current shipping times before placing your order at www.aimsurplus.com.
***Please note, your credit card will be authorized immediately upon order placement.***
You will receive an email notification providing you with the tracking number and estimated delivery date when the order ships (unless the order is shipping to an FFL Dealer for transfer to you, then the dealer will receive the shipping notification and tracking information via email). For firearm orders, the tracking information will be available to customers upon request (Please call or email after your order has shipped).
Should you need an order to be expedited utilizing air services, please call us to make arrangements.
We currently do not offer the option to back order a product.
Warranty and Pricing Statement
All prices are subject to change without notice. AimSurplus, LLC. extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products. Used parts and firearms are sold as is. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms before use. Owner’s manuals are not provided with all firearms. Most new products are fully warranted by the manufacturer and product returns should be arranged with these manufacturers.
AimSurplus, LLC. will not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to track the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item(s), to store delivery addresses if the address book is used, and to store your details upon selecting the ‘Remember Me’ option.
Orders placed with AimSurplus may only be cancelled prior to the order having shipped. Please call 1-888-748-5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after placing an order to cancel.
Canceled orders cannot be reversed. All Cancellations are final.
- If the order has already shipped, you must follow all the procedures for returns (see below).
Due to the expenses incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.
- To return or exchange an item, you must first fill out an online return form. You can find the form by clicking here.
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a prepaid shipping label may be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon our receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which original payment was made (i.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account). Credit card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or wherein our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
EXCHANGES: When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement merchandise.
All accessories originally shipped with the item must be returned with the item (including magazines, etc.) to receive a full refund. Return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Accessories can be returned through any carrier. Long guns should be returned using Ground service through any carrier. Handguns returned via USPS must be sent through an FFL Dealer. Ammunition cannot be sent through USPS and must be returned using UPS or FedEx. COD packages will be refused. Charges incurred from shipping centers will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions about a Return and/or Exchange, please email:
You will be asked to agree to these terms BEFORE checking out. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Thank you in advance for your business!